Early Voting will be available to all voters in Monroe County. Early Voting centers will open beginning on October 26th and be open daily through November 3rd. Voters will be able to choose to vote at any site in the county. Your regular voting site will still be open as usual on November 5th.
Electronic Poll Books (E-Poll Books), will be necessary to make sure voters can only vote once. You will not be able to go to another center and cast a ballot or to your district site on Election Day. The E-Poll Books will make sure each voter is given a ballot containing only the candidates they are authorized to vote for in their district. Voters will complete their ballot and scan it through our regular scanners that are currently in use. Additionally, ballot marking devices for voters who require assistance marking their ballot, along with well trained staff, will be available at all sites.
Affidavits (provisional ballots) available on Election Day will also be available at Early Voting centers to make sure everyone gets to complete a ballot even if for some reason they are not in our files.
- Greece Town Hall - 3 Vince Tofany Blvd, Rochester
- Ogden Town Hall - 269 Ogden Center Road, Spencerport
- MCC Down Town Campus - 321 State Street, Rochester
- Penfield Town Hall - 3100 Atlantic Avenue, Penfield
- Marketplace Mall - 1 Miracle Mile Drive, Rochester
- SUNY Empire State College - 680 Westfall Rd, Rochester, NY 14620
- Ridge Culver Plaza (Formerly Fallas's Department Store) - 2255 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14622
Dates and Times early voting will be available
- 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Saturday October 26, 2019
- 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Sunday October 27, 2019
- 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Monday October 28, 2019
- Noon to 8:00 PM - Tuesday October 29, 2019
- Noon to 8:00 PM - Wednesday October 30, 2019
- 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Thursday October 31, 2019
- 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Friday November 1, 2019
- 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Saturday November 2, 2019
- 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Sunday November 3, 2019
[Adapted from the Monroe County Board of Elections website]